- Sewing classes meet on Thursdays
- Morning session meets 10:30-12:30
- Afternoon session meets 1:30-3:30
- Each session limited to 9 participants
- Registration IS required
- No coffee or snacks allowed
- Masks ARE required for entry and throughout class duration
This February we are going to make houses. You can create the size of project you want - a table runner, small wall hanging, big quilt - you choose.
Sewing days are February 25 and March 4. Register for morning or afternoon session. There are only 18 spots available, 9 in each session.
REGISTRATION OPENS MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8 AT 10:00 AM.
Call the library at 419-362-7181 or stop by the library to register. We do not take registrations online. Only one registration per person.
- Sewing machine
- 1/4" foot
- Rotary cutter - ruler - mat
- 6 1/2" square
- Pen or pencil
- Straight stitch throat plate will be helpful
Day 1 we will be making 6 houses
- Background 3 1/2" x 42"
- Doors 2 1/2" x 24"
- 6 different fabrics 7" x 11"
You are welcome to register for the class and work on a different project, if you have unfinished work or are not interested in this month's project. You don not have to work on the House Quilt, however registration is still required to keep our numbers in line with current COVID restrictions.
Look forward to seeing everyone back!