Sewing With Kyle - April, 2021
- Sewing classes now meet on Thursdays
- Morning session meets 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Afternoon session meets 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Each session limited to 9 participants
- Registration IS required
- No coffee or snacks allowed
- Masks ARE required for entry and during class
Sewing days are April 15 and April 22. Register for morning or afternoon session. There are only 18 spots available, 9 in each session.
REGISTRATION OPENS TUESDAY, APRIL 6th
Call the library at 419-362-7181 or stop by the library to register. We do not take registrations online. Only one registration per person.
- Sewing machine
- 1/4" foot
- Rotary cutter
- Straight stitch throat plate
- 6 1/2" square
- Medium size mat (if you have a spinning mat, please bring it)
20 blocks ~~ 4x5 set ~~ Around 60"x73" with borders ~~ Around 48"x61" without borders
5" squares: 80 - Color 1
80 - Color 2 - 1 1/2 yards
20 - Color 3 - All the same 1/2 yard
Can be a total scrappy of Color 1 (8 - 5" squares out of (1) 5x42" cut)
a controlled scrappy (you need 20 - 5" squares of 4 colors (1/2 yard of each color)
Color 2 can be all one fabric or all the same tones of different fabrics
Border 1 - 1/2 yard cut 2"
Border 2 - 1 yard cut 4 1/2"
**If you would like to make this quilt for Snuggled in Hope, they will provide you with a kit. Please let us know if you would like the kit when you register for the class.
You are welcome to register for the class and work on a different project, if you have unfinished work or are not interested in this month's project. However, registration is still required due to COVID restrictions.
Hope you can join us!